Местоположение Баку, Азербайджан
Тип работы Полная занятость
Дата вакансии 18.01.23 17.02.23
- Order the parts related to the published modifications;
- Give technical information service to other departments for machine and parts issues;
- Plan all caterpillar service literature and continuous publications distributions to related personnel;
- Give technical suggestions and define technical problems to service supervisor and customers;
- Arrange customer visit in order to get technical info;
- Ensure the job safety and employee health protection program in the workshop;
- Organize field technicians in order to respond to customer service requests. Join the field teamif necessary;
- Plan and follow up on the technician’s activity and efficiency;
- Realize the annual service budget within the region;
- Plan and follow up on the customer support agreements;
- Define the failure on the machine and component, ensure to open work order, prepare the labor and parts quotation and release the process after the customer’s approval;
- Control the purchase document released for outsourcing suppliers for service requirements;
- Ensure the contamination control program is done in the workshop and field;
- Work in compliance with the Group Ethic Standards and Principles and make others do the same;
- Fill and preserve all kinds of required documents, contracts, reports, and other papers.
- Perform other tasks specified in the procedures;
- Checking daily-monthly service reports to reach the service budget;
- Take necessary action to improve service key kerformance Indicators (KPIs);
- Constitute service costs and take measures to reduce them;
- Check the product and support services supplied by the local suppliers and subcontractors and make studies to lower them;
- Ensure to fulfill service projects committed to caterpillar.
- Respond to customer complaints, giving technical guidance to the support activities and taking necessary measures for these complaints to be resolved and not get repeated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) or relevant field from the accredited university or at least 3 years of work experience in a relevant role;
- Strong communication, analytical, leadership and influencing skills and ability to operate independently;
- High level of competence in preparation and presentation;
- Strong data-entry skills and attention to detail;
- Exceptional analytical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills;
- Able to prioritize work, delegate, and meet deadlines;
- Positive "can do" attitude with a passion for customer service;
- Collaborative worker and teambuilding ability;
- Fluency in written and oral Azerbaijani, English. Proficiency in Turkish and Russian is preferred;
- Computer skills-user level(MS Office usage);
- Ability to travel on occasion;
- Local candidates are strongly preferred.
Bizi Teleqramda izləyin.