27.04.23 - 27.05.23
- Produce “clean” and well-structured code, with detailed specifications;
- Collaborate with the team in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Troubleshoot and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
- Test, maintain, refactor, and improve the performance of existing software to ensure strong functionality and optimization;
- Design and implement new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary;
- Stay informed about industry best practices.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area is preferred;
- Experience: 3+ years PHP professional experience, 2+ years Laravel professional experience;
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services;
- Experience in common third-party APIs;
- Desire to develop new bold ideas, while constantly following best design and coding practices.
This job has expired