Location Sumgayit, Azerbaijan
Work type Full-time
Vacancy date 27.12.22 26.01.23
- Planning and carrying out annual PR campaigns and strategies;
- Providing suggestions to optimize future campaigns and improve performance;
- Writing and editing press releases, leaflets, brochures, speeches, newsletters, websites and social media content;
- Organizing and representing company at events, fairs;
- Working on events, social media, internal and external communication, community outreach, and media relations to elevate our organization’s profile in a community and connect with stakeholders;
- Developing good working relationships with the media and liaising with the press on potential news stories;
- Preparation of customer royalty programs, promotion and sales campaigns;
- Organizing and preparing the speeches and correspondence of CEO;
- Preparation of reports requested by top management;
- Responding to information requests from clients and members of the media;
- Salary will be agreed during the interview;
- Lunch and transportation will be provided by the company;
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 18:00;
- The workplace is located in Sumgayit city, HZ Tagiyev settlement.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR or Marketing;
- Having at least 1-3 years of experience in relevant field;
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasion and problem-solving skills;
- Good computer and Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign applications skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Azerbaijani and English languages;
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Follow us on Teleqram for more vacancies.