Местоположение Баку, Азербайджан
Тип работы Полная занятость
Категория Административный, Бизнес, Менеджмент
Дата вакансии 25.01.23 24.02.23
- Ensure all subcontract construction operations are carried out efficiently and safely;
- Management of onshore and offshore construction supervision / resources from a leadership perspective, and resource allocation/ planning perspective;
- Completion of one onshore site visit (to the onshore storage base) and one offshore visit (to either East Azeri, West Chirag or Chirag platforms) per quarter to assess performance of PD&MS individuals, and have them feel a PD&MS management presence;
- Attitude towards safety and sound working practices should be assessed as far as possible, and to remind employees of minimum PD&MS expectations;
- Liaison should take place with the local site management to gain feedback on PD&MS performance;
- Liaison with onshore Workpack Engineers and Close-out Coordinators;
- Liaising with PRP and / or client representative to gain full understanding of scope of work;
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and planning of construction department activities;
- Establish and implement construction meetings whether internally or externally at client premises and ensure their frequency and repetition;
- Responsible for coordination and monitoring of all construction supervisors, trades and subcontractors;
- Ensure all construction personnel are aware of / implement safe working practices / procedures and are provided with a safe working environment;
- Ensure that all project / company HSE goals are achieved and where possible exceeded;
- Deliver a high standard of work ensuring a consistent and efficient approach is implemented at all times;
- Implementation of a continuous improvement philosophy across the function, delivering best practices at all times; capturing lessons learned and ensuring these are captured within the company system;
- Management, support and development of personnel;
- Management of plant and equipment.
- This position would be well suited to an individual with existing construction delivery experience that has done a Time Served / Modern Apprenticeship approved by City & Guilds or HNC or recognised technical qualification approved by an appropriate awarding body;
- The successful candidate would ideally have an IOSH Managing Safely in the Engineering Construction Industry (SMTD Module and a thorough knowledge of offshore construction engineering requirements, practices, planning, and reporting tools;
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of relevant oil & gas industry codes and standards, and Construction legislation / practices is also required.
Bizi Teleqramda izləyin.