Location Baku, Azerbaijan
Work type Full-time
Vacancy date 19.01.23 18.02.23
- Support existing code, development of new functionality, improve architecture taking into account loads and efficiency,
- Cooperating with other teams and developers;
- understanding business processes;
- Work schedule: Mon – Fri, 09:00-18:00
- Remote work available;
- Work on non-working hours/days is paid.
- Work experience: at least 3 years as backend developer;
- Experience in rewriting and maintaining existing code;
- Proficiency in Nodejs, Express.js, MySQL, PostgreSQL, REST, JSON, GIT;
- Knowledge of Python, PHP or Perl, gives an advantage to the candidate;
- Punctuality, honesty, stress-tolerance.
Follow us on Teleqram for more vacancies.